Sunday, August 15, 2010

Computer Transfer

Tried to transfer files from old computer to new with Laplink. It’s suppose to to be easy to do, but Keith or I neither one could figure it out! 

Took me 1 1/2 days to get Creative Memories Memory Manager 3 Backup installed and working.  Had to move Memory Vault so photos were visible inMM3.  Then 143 photos were corrupt, so had to compare MM3 with both puters to get the ones that didn’t make it. 

Am I ever thankful that transferring files isn’t a everyday thing for me to do!  I am not a computer person, I learn as I go, then forget what I did to get there!!!  

Next thing to do is get CM StoryBook Plus 3’s content transferred & put in so program can use it!  .  Hope it is easier the MM3 was.  I’ll let you know how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment